Sunday, September 5, 2010


Call it weird, call it gay, call it boring, whatever you want to say but gardening is fun. It's an easy way to have something to show for your time. I personally do most of my gardening in pots, which takes quite a bit more effort, but makes them portable and more under your direct control. Almost everything I have was either given to me, grown from seed, or rooted from cuttings. So thats just to show you that it doesn't have to be much of an investment either. I give out all kinds of cuttings and seedlings every year. You have to be with your home and surroundings every day and its amazing how much better some color and landscaping can add to the look and feel of your property. Although I'm sure everything I will be doing on here can be found all over the internet, maybe something you see here will be of some value or be exactly what you were looking for. The picture is of my little green house and picnic table set up from last year. I already have a much larger collection now and I am already kind of worried about where to put all my tender perennials over this winter!

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with gardening. Do what you do Phil, be who you are! Never apologize!

    ReplyDelete